Panch Pokhari trekking is newly opened trekking trail in Nepal. Panch pokhari (five lake) trekking offers beautiful Himalayan view including the Gauri shanker, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Himalaya range, Jugal Himalayan range, Rolwaling Himalayan range, Tibetan Himalayan range etc and pristine nature with district culture .
Panch pokhari mean five holy ponds and Hindus religiously respect the place. Since panch pokhari trekking trail has been open Allied adventure emphasis to operate the trekking in this area as it less crowded /non tourist trekking trail in Nepal. As panch pokhari trekking trail doesn’t have tea house tea house facilities entire this trekking route, Allied adventure expert trekking cook will prefer the different type of food like in Nepal popular trekking trail’s tea houses.
Panch pokhari trekking begins from Chautara after drive 5-6 hours from kathmandu. We observe the different ways of life, culture and come in contact with the people in the small village, passing through the dense forestations and meadows. The top of Panch Pokhari (5 lakes) offers an excellent view of Gauri shanker , Dojre lakpa, Langtang Himalaya range, Jugal Himal range, Rolwaling range, etc.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu ((1350) and transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Explore Kathmandu Valley and preparation for the trek.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Chautara (1418m) by private car/van (5/6 hours). Overnight in Camp.
Day 4: Trek from Chautara to Phurse (2218m) (5/6 hours). Overnight in camp.
Day 5: Trek from Phurse to Kami Kharka (2985m) (4/5 hours). Overnight in camp.
Day 6: Trek from Kami Kharka to Pauwa Bas (3315m) (6/7 hours). Overnight in camp.
Day 7: Trek from Pauwa Bas to Hille Banjyang( 3720m) (6/7 hours). Overnight in camp.
Day 8: Trek from Hille Banjyang to Nasim Pati (3631m) (4/5 hours). Overnight in camp.
Day 9: Trek from Nasim Pati to Panch Pokhari (4060m) (4/5 hours). Overnight in camp.
Day 10: Exploring Five Lakes and surrounding hills. Overnight in camp.
Day 11: Trek from Panch Pokhari to Nasim Pati (3631m) (3/4 hours). Overnight in camp.
Day 12: Trek from Nasim Pati to Dukang (2310m) (6/7 hours). Overnight in camp.
Day 13: Trek from Dukang to Dhap (1250m) (6/7 hours). Overnight in camp.
Day 14: Trek from Dhap to Melamchi Pul (870m) (6/7 hours). Overnight in camp.
Day 15: Drive from Melamchi Pul to Kathmandu by private vehicle (4/5 hours) and transfer to Hotel.
Day 16: Departure to your onward destination.
Trekking duration: 16 days
Starting from: Chautara
Ending at: Melamchipul Bazar
Highest access of the trek: Panch Pokhari (4060m)
Mode of trekking tour: Camping only
Himalayan sights: Gauri Shankar,Dorje Lakpa,Jugal Himalaya range, Rolwalling Himalaya range etc.
Splendid breathtaking place: Off touristy trekking route and authentic Nepalese life style
Transportation: By private vehicles
• Airports pick up/drop.
• Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
• An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
• Kathmandu Barabishe overland transportation by private vehicle
• Required trekking porter who will carry your bag pack during the trekking (two person will get one porter)
• One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
• Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
• Full board meal prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking.
• Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
• Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
• Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
• Panch pokhari trekking permit
• Gaurishanker conservation area project permit (GCAP permit)
• Trekkers Information Managements system (TIMS Card).
• Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
• Guide and porter fares and taxes. Government Tax and office service charge.
• Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
• International flight ticket
• Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue) - you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
• Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
• High risk medical insurance
• Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
• Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
• Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
• Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
• Purely personal nature expenses
• Tipping /Tips for the trekking guide and porter