Ganjala Pass is challenging trek crossing adventure journey in Langtang region. The Ganja La Pass lies at the elevation of 5132m that separates Langtang valley and Helambu Valley as a natural wall. Ganja Pass trekking demands technical climbing knowledge with skill of rope fixing.
Ganja La Pass Trek is the super combination of cultural and sightseeing tour that offers the picturesque of beautiful Himalayan mountains and Buddhist culture and tradition like Buddhist monastery and people following Buddhism. Ganja La Pass starts from the Dhunche following Langtang River – Kyanjing Gompa – Ganja La Pass - Tarkeghyang and finally ends at Melamchi Bazzar.
Kyanjing Gompa offers the cultural aspect of Langtang Region as well as the beautiful scenery of Mountains like Langtang Lirung, Yala Peak, Dorje Lakpa, Yala peak, Naya kanga, Gaurishanker including the Annapurna Himalayan range ,to climb small peaks and to visit glaciers at a comfortably low elevations.
Langtang Ganja la pass trek offers an opportunity to explore Tibetan villages, Tamang Villages, panoramic Himalayan views of the Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Ganja la pass Helambu valley trekking offers an entirely wilderness and adventure experience. If you are trekking during spring the forest on the trail is colorful and blooming full of Rhododendrons.
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu (1350m), and transfer to the hotel , Langtang Ganja la pass trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubensi (1462)m. Drive approximately 7-8 hours
Day 03: Syabrubesi to Bambo (2134m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Bambo to Lama Hotel (2470m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3540m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Langtang villageto Kyanjin Gompa (3802m) walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 07: After breakfast , our trekking guide take to Tseko Ri (4984m) for panoramic Himalayan scenery including langtang Lirung (7246m), Yala peak (5500m), Naya Khanga (5844m), Shisha pangama( 8013m), Langsisha Ri (6774m), Ganesh Himal (6704m), etc and back to Kyanjin Gompa.walk approximately 5-6 hours overnight at kyanjin gompa.
Day 08: Kyanjin Gompa to Ganga La phedi (4300m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Naya kanga base camp via langtang Ganja la pass (5122m) to Keldang 4250mwalk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 10: Keldang to Yak Kharka (4012m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Yak kharka to Tarkey Ghang(2743m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12: Tarkey ghang to Shermathang (2590m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 13: Shermathang to Melamchi pul bazzar (870m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu by private vehicle, drive approximately 4-5 hours transfer to hotel.
Day 15: Final departure to your onward destination.
Trekking duration: 15 days
Starting from: Kathmandu by Bus Dhunche
Ending at: Melamchi by bus back to Kathmandu
Grade: Moderate to Strenuous.
Highest access of the trek: Ganja la pass (5122 meters)
Culture: Tibetan Sherpa Culture
Mode of trekking tour: Ganja la pass camping trekking only
Himalayan sights: Langtang Himalaya region, Gaurishanker, Dorje Lakpa & Annapurna Himalaya range.
Best Season: Spring and Autumn
• Airports pick up and drop.
• Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
• Kathmandu Syabru Besi by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
• An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
• Trekking porter who will carry your bag pack during the trekking (One porter per two Pax). Accommodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary & three days tented camp from Kyanjin gompa to Tarke ghyang as mentioned in itinerary
• Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
• Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
• Langtang National park trekking permit
• Melamchi pul bazaar to Kathmandu by private vehicle
• Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
• Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
• All program as mentioned in itinerary
• Ground transportation
• Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide and porters)
• Guide and porter fares and taxes. Government Tax and office service charge.
• Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
• International flight ticket
• Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue), you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
• Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
• High risk medical insurance
• Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
• Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
• Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
• Nepal Visa Fee
• Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
• Purely personal nature expenses
• Tipping /Tips for guide and porters