Bungee jumping in Nepal is the ultimate sport to do in Nepal for all the adventure and thrill lovers. The bungee jumping was started in Nepal 2 decades ago by a New Zealander after exploring the most beautiful spot, 160 m over the wild Bhote Koshi River.
Bungee jump adventure sports is one of the most popular and demanding activities in Nepal. Having the suitable geographical settings, Nepal is gradually moving forward in the world of adventure tourism. Deep river gorges, mountains, high hills have proven to be the best suitable place for dedicating own self to the nature through the Bungee jump in Nepal. Bungee jump in Nepal is also considered to be one of the highest bungee jump in the world, also proven to be safe and 100% thrill guaranteed.
Adventure sports in Nepal offers Bungee jump in the Bhote Koshi river gorge located north east from capital city Kathmandu roughly 90 km away near to the china border, and the next option for bungee is newly established tower based bungee jump located at the most beautiful city Pokhara, 200 km west of Kathmandu city.
1. Bungee Jump at Bhote Koshi river gorge:
Three hours drive from Kathmandu takes you to the deep into the nature where located a resort, by the name of The Last Resort, which operates Bhote Koshi bungee jump. This is the most thrilling place for adventure lovers. The jump takes place from 166 m wide steel suspension bridge over the famous Bhote Koshi River which is designed by the Swiss company kiwis. The exact free fall altitude is 160 m deep from the bridge and assures international safety precautions. The secret behind the popularity of this bungee jump is not only about the thrill behind the jump but also the diverse resources around i.e. Bhote Koshi river, forests, cliffs, people, life style and culture.
Allied Adventure Team is the leading name in arranging adventurous sports including the bungee jump with reliability and assuring safety. Our access is not only limited to bungee jump but we can also arrange canyon swing, tandem swing as per the requests too.
Canyon swing is similar to bungee jump where the ropes and safety are placed on your body instead of your legs and after a jump you can enjoy the thrilling swing above the Bhote Koshi river gorge.
Tandem swing is similar to canyon swing, the only difference is canyon swing is done by the individual and Tandem swing is done by two people. The concept behind this swing is to attract the couples and to those who are afraid of heights.
2. Pokhara Bungee Jump:
Pokhara is Nepal’s most happening and beautiful city, located 200km west of Kathmandu. This city is also known as the gate way to the famous Annapurna conservation project. One of the most popular attractive activities in this city is Pokhara Bungee jump. Operated by High Ground Adventures, this is the only tower Bungee jump in Nepal with 70 meters high and 3 seconds of free fall, which is operated with safety standards. Besides Bungee they also have the option for “Swing”, also gaining popularity along with Bungee. The location of this tower Bungee also facilitates the awesome view of Annapurna mountain range with beautiful Nepali villages.
Above 1500 plus adrenaline junkies across the world have enjoyed Pokhara Bungee so proving that this is the safest Bungee jump in the world.
#Both way transport.
#One time lunch.
#All government tax and VAT.
#Photos and videos.
#Gratitude to the staffs.
#Others than not mentioned in includes section.
Season: Through out the year
Total days: 01 day
Group size: 01 pax to 10
Transportation: By tourist vehicles
Common FAQs for bungee jump, canyon swing and tandem swing:
1. What’s the weight limit for the bungee jump and the swing?
- Minimum weight for both: 40 kg
Maximum weight (a) for bungee: 100 kg (b) for swing-single: 120 kg (c) for tandem swing-double: 140 kg
2. What are the age restrictions?
- Person below 18 years of age need the consent of the parent and got to be present in the site.
3. What’s the best time and day for the adventure activities?
- All of the adventure activities are done almost every months of the year depending on the weather conditions and with the exception of few days because of different occasions. Contact us for further details.
4. What’s the minimum number of people required for each activity?
- The required number of group is:
• Canyoning: 2+ pax
• Bungee/ swing/high ropes: 2+ pax
• Rafting: 6+ pax
5. What do I need to wear and bring?
- Bungee/swing/High ropes: Tight, closed shoes and comfortable clothes.
Canyoning: Swimming costume, closed tight shoes, change of clothes and a towel.
Rafting: Short, t-shirt, strap sandals, cap, sun screen and a towel.
6. How do we pay?
- The full payment should be made at least a week before your trip. Check the payment section for more info.
7: Can I buy the photos and videos?
- Absolutely yes. Once you decide to purchase the videos, the extra $20 can be topped up in your price which will earn you the photos and videos.